Polyair Red Series
Polyair Red Series bags are designed to fit inside the coil of a coil sprung vehicle to assist the spring in supporting whatever load is placed in the vehicle (within manufacturers recommended gross vehicle weight rating). They help in eliminating “bottoming out” and improve ride, handling and stability. The air adjustability allows you to tune the ride you want, whether you’re hauling, towing or riding light! Made with tough, long-lasting, generic of keflex moulded polyurethane.
- Add support to rear springs on many vehicles.
- Improves muscle car traction for drag racing.
- Improves ride and handling for full-size vans with front coils.
- Fits open coil springs, front or rear.
- Up to 450kg (1,000 lbs) of levelling capacity.*
- Air adjustable for the ride you want.
- Reduces roll, sway and “bottoming out.”
- Quick connecting easy-to-use engineered polymer air fittings.
- Tough moulded polyurethane construction.
- 2 year, unlimited km warranty.