HEMA MAPS – Prepared to Explore
HX-2 GPS Navigator & Accessories
The ultimate on and off-road GPS navigation system, combining dedicated street and 4WD navigation to guide you anywhere in Australia. Featuring Australia’s best topographic mapping, turn-by-turn navigation and over 40,000 campsites, caravan parks and other touring points of interest in a 7-inch multi-touch screen, it’s time to explore a new frontier with the HX-2.
HEMA HX-2 Navigator
- On-Road navigation with precise turn-by-turn guidance
- Off-Road navigation via Hema’s state of the art Vector mapping that provides for a fast, detailed, and multi-dimensional mapping experience
- Hema’s latest printed maps pre-loaded and available for use on the device
- MULTI-GNSS SUPPORT – Support for GPS and GLONASS satellites allows for tracking in more challenging environments
- Trusted Hema Australia-wide Topographic mapping
- Over 40,000 Hema verified Points of Interest
- Online tools for planning trips and plotting tracks via the Hema cloud which can be synced to your HX-2 Navigator
- Map updates available via Wi-Fi
- Reversing camera compatible (Wifi Camera sold seperately)
HEMA Wi-Fi Reversing Camera
Hema’s Wi-Fi reversing camera used in conjunction with the Hema HX-2 Navigator offers enhanced rearward visibility for drivers and, thus, help minimise the risk of “blind zone” accidents whenever your vehicle is moving in reverse.
This wireless backup camera helps you easily spot vehicles, pedestrians, pets and other hard-to-see obstructions behind your vehicle.
Suitable for both 12v and 24v vehicles (camera and transmitter are compatible from 9 to 28 Volts).
The camera is IP69K rated providing protection against ingress of dust and high temperature, high pressure water.
- COMPATIBILITY – Works seamlessly with Hema HX-2 Navigator
- WIDE FIELD OF VIEW – 140-degree wide-angle field of view; shows what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse
- BUILT-IN WI-FI – Built-in Wi-Fi® connectivity transmits live camera view from the reversing camera directly to your HX-2 navigator’s display
- WIRELESS RANGE – Transmits camera footage up to 30M away (range varies based on installation)
HEMA HX-2 Windscreen Mount
Heavy duty glass mount with 85mm suction area, adjustable angle and reach. This mount allows a Hema HX-2 Navigator to be mounted to the windscreen of a vehicle or any glass surface (plastic suction cap attachment).
Please note: this windscreen mount is also included when you purchase an HX-2 Windscreen Mount (included in the HX-2 box)
HEMA Navigator Sun Visor
The Hema Navigator Sun Visor is designed to fits Hema’s 7 inch GPS Navigator’s (including the HX-2, HX-1 and HN7).
The Sun Visor can help to reduce glare from the sun and easily attaches to the GPS unit using two rubber-coated springs.
- Effective in shielding the GPS unit’s screen from glare
- Suitable for 7 inch screen
- Easy to fit
- Quality durable construction